Terms & Conditions
All prices listed on this website are quoted in Australian Dollars [AUD].
All prices include Australian GST.
Website Content and Access
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk for which House of Snog Pty Ltd shall not be liable.
- House of Snog Pty Ltd website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us by our suppliers. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout look, appearance, images or graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website for commercial purposes without our prior written permission.
- We strive to ensure that our Costumes and other products are described as accurately as possible on our website. If and when we have become aware of any error in description, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission by updating the website and product pages.
- Costume and other product images contained on our website have been provided in illustration as part of the overall product description we can not guarantee that all images will have been reproduced in true colour, or that any given image will reflect or portray the full product.
- All images supplied as part of the product descriptions are provided by House of Snog Pty Ltd’s suppliers.
- We endeavour to assure that our costume and product list is current & accurate however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- Postage is an additional charge, calculated at the time of purchase. Please see our Delivery and Shipping Policy
- All risk of loss or damage to the products passes to the buyer when House of Snog Pty Ltd despatches the products.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including company logo(s), graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to House of Snog Pty Ltd or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by House of Snog Pty Ltd or we have a licence to use them from our Supplier. Your access to our website does not license you to use those trade marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- While we have undertaken all due care in providing the information on our website, House of Snog Pty Ltd does not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
Limitation of Liability
- House of Snog Pty Ltd products are provided “as is” with no expressed or implied warranty.
- House of Snog Pty Ltd accepts no liability or any loss, damage, or injury occasioned by the use of products, inability to use the products, or the performance of the products sold on our website. All products sold through our website, and the use of those products, are entirely at the buyers risk.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to identify the size, colour or age recommendations for any products that are purchased.
- Some of the products sold are unsuitable for children and/or contain parts which are unsuitable for children. House of Snog Pty Ltd explicitly disclaims any responsibility for damages, injury, or all losses otherwise incurred in connection with the use of products purchased from our website.
- Refer to the manufacturer for information regarding specific product information including warnings, classifications and rules.
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
- By accessing the House of Snog Pty Ltd website you agree to indemnify and hold House of Snog Pty Ltd harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website and/or products sold or hired.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in New South Wales and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
OK that is the boring legal stuff done with, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.